The contest will be 3 hours long. There will be 7 problems in Div 1/2 and 8 problems in Div 3.
The contest will be rated for all three Divisions. The July Cook-Off also marks the launch of our new prize structure for global & Indian participants. More details are given below.
Joining us on the problem setting panel are:
Contest Admins: Ashish Ashishgup Gupta.
Head Admin: Alex Um_nik Danilyuk
Tester: Shubham TheOneYouWant Jain
Setters: Soumyadeep palsoumyadeep Pal, Aryan Agarwala, Deepak Deepak_23 Barnwal, Vishesh vishesh312 Saraswat, Daanish Mahajan, Anshu CoderAnshu Garg, Divyansh Obamium Rastogi, Shikhar shikhar7s Sharma, Alex Um_nik Danilyuk
Statement Verifier: Trung Kuroni Dang
Editorialist: Nishank IceKnight1093 Suresh
Video Editorialists: Chirayu Chirayu Jain, Prachi agarwal19 Agarwal, Darshan darshancool25 Lokhande, Yashodhan Molotov Agnihotri, Shivam Bohra, Aryan Agarwala, Meet mithh_gemphir Singh Gambhir, Rajarshi RestingRajarshi Basu
Mandarin Translator: Qingchuan UoA_ZQC Zhang
Russian Translator: Fedor Fedosik Korobeinikov
Bengali Translator: Sakib SakibAbrar Abrar
Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
Problem Submission: If you have original problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.
Global Rank List:
- Top 10 global Division One users will get $100 each.
- Non-Indians will receive the prize via money transfer to their account.
- Indian users will receive Amazon vouchers for the amount converted in INR.
Indian Rank List:
- Top ten Indian Division One coders will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 3750 each.
- The rest in the top 100 will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 1500 each.
- First-time winners in Div 2 who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
- First-time winners in Div 3 players who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
Good luck and have fun!
Edit 1: Usually, there is no bound on the stack limit, and is equal to the total memory limit of 1.5 GB. But due to a system configuration issue, the stack limit for C++ is temporarily set to 8MB. So, if you believe that your code requires larger stack limit, please include this in your code — https://codeforces.com/blog/entry/15866