CodeChef will be hosting the 3rd Lockout Competition today. Lockout is an intense and fast-paced coding competition between two top competitive programmers, incorporating an esports kind of feeling in competitive programming.
Today's match will be between 2 of the top 10 competitive coders in India:
- Nischay Manwani (EnEm) — a 7* coder on CodeChef with a peak rating of 2690 on Codeforces.
- Udit Sanghi (T1duS) — a 2 time IOI silver medalist with a peak rating of 2485 on Codeforces.
- Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHSEPLUKx0
- Time: Today, 4th September 7:00 PM IST.
- Contest Duration: 1 hour
- Participants: Nischay Manwani (EnEm) vs Udit Sanghi (T1duS)
- Commentators: This match would be hosted and cast by JeevanJyot (JeevanJyot) and Hriday (the_hyp0cr1t3), in a dual commentary for the first time.
- There will be 6 problems, with scoring distribution: 101, 202, 304, 408, 516, 632.
- If a participant solves a problem first, then his opponent cannot gain the score for that problem.
- The player with the higher score at the end wins.
UPD3: Contest Link: https://www.codechef.com/LOCKOUT3