This is a meme announcement, but it will be updated too.
We are incredibly happy to invite you to a special (for us and, we hope, for you) event, Codeforces Global Round 16. It will be held on Sep/12/2021 17:35 (Moscow time), rated for everyone of course! Feel free to participate!
We chose the green color because it matches the "Upvote" button (cyan is fine too).
You know what to do.
Huge Thanks and much Love
to great people who contributed in the round creation
These people really deserve all the warm words and that green upvotes:
- isaf27, the one who did a lot of things for the round to happen, I just can't find the exact words to thank him orz
- Shinchan01, Ziware, Kirill22, ijxjdjd, m371, Absyarka, Kotehok3, 1-gon, 221, physics0523, Igorbunov and kpw29, the color imposter but also a cool guy
- Kirill22 for submitting hundreds of different solutions
- ijxjdjd for his unreadable and hence very funny handle
- 1-gon for his attempts to learn russian language and greeting ijxjdjd in russian
- 1-gon again for being (you already know his privileges, don't you?) VIP celebrity superstar luminary notable tester
- physics0523 for making researches about the tasks (as he always does <3)
- 221 for his code for the editorial（*＾-＾*）
- kpw29 for making the testers list a bit more colorful and for being a part of another among us meme
- Supercell, because sometimes we play brawl stars and it helps us invent new problems
- Microsoft for the kaomoji's used in this blog
- MikeMirzayanov for... agh, the copy-pasted part has already ended... for his immeasurable contribution to the development of the community!
About the problems and the contest overall:
This is our third round and we tried our best to make it special for the whole Codeforces community!
You will have 2.5 hours to solve 8 problems. As always, we highly recommend reading all problems. Moreover, we really hope you upsolve the problems after the round, there are some interesting things to find out!
A formal thing we should say (◔_◔)
One of these problems is interactive, please see the guide of interactive problems if you are not familiar with it.
500 — 750 — 1000 — (750 + 1000) — 2000 — 2500 — 3000 — 3750
System testing finished, congrats to the winners!