I am glad to invite you to AtCoder Grand Contest 055. This contest counts for GP30 scores.
- Contest URL: https://atcoder.jp/contests/agc055
- Start time: Sunday, October 31, 12:00 UTC
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Number of Tasks: 6
- Writer: antontrygubO_o
- Rated range: 1200+
The point values will be 400 — 700 — 900 — 1200 — 1500 — 1800
I would like to thank:
- maroonrk for an amazing coordination of this round, and for allowing me to host a contest on AtCoder for the second time
- AmShZ and maroonrk for a few great suggestions to improve some problems
- HIR180, AmShZ, DeadlyCritic, kpw29, zscoder, 244mhq, Um_nik for testing the contest
- 244mhq and Um_nik for regularly saying that the contest is well-balanced in terms of difficulty
- MikeMirzayanov for the great Polygon platform
Problem statements will be short again, and I really hope that you will like the problems. However, I have to warn you that contest will be closer to ABC than to AGC...
We are looking forward to your participation!
UPD1: Thanks for your participation!
The winners are:
Special congratulations to tranquility , the only person to solve F.
Sadly, nobody got E in the contest time, though a few people were close. I encourage you to try it, or to read editorial, I think that it's the best problem I ever invented.
I hope you enjoyed the contest!