Hello, Codeforces! (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ ❤
It is the first round of a 2022 series of Codeforces Global Rounds supported by XTX Markets. The rounds are open and rated for everybody.
The presents for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The presents for the 6-round series in 2022:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
We are very thankful to people, who made this round possible:
- DmitryGrigorev for the great coordinating and helping us with preparing problems.
- Our testers: gamegame, dorijanlendvaj, fedoseev.timofey, tfg, fastmath, Allvik06, Pechalka, Alexdat2000, pakhomovee, Frankenween, philmol, Ultrasanic, tox1c_kid, Viktoriuss and Urvuk3 for their feedback, especially tfg for finding mistakes in the statements.
- MikeMirzayanov for codeforces and polygon platform!
- KAN for his contribution to this round as well.
You will have 2.5 hours to solve 8 problems. And we recommend you to read all the problems!
The score distribution will be announced closer to the start of the round.
UPD: The scoring distribution: 500 — 1000 — 1500 — 2000 — 2500 — 3250 — 4000 — 4000
Congratulations to the winners: