Hi, I recently made a dark theme for TOKI's coding platform, TLX.
I did not simply use a color inverter for better results.
You can find it at my GitHub repo (along with the installation instruction). The script is new so there might be some bugs. Feel free to report a bug or giving any suggestions by opening an issue at the repo :))
- Added copy button to copy the samples.
- You can use
arrow up or
arrow down on your keyboard to move between contest menus (overview, announcement, problems, clarification, scoreboard, etc.)
- You can easily toggle between light and dark mode using the button at the top right corner of the screen.
- You can now customize the color of the problem statement by clicking the preference button below the Dark/Light button (at the top-right corner of the screen).
- Delta predictor has been added to the scoreboard so participants can predict their new rating. (just like CF predictor).
PS: If a dialog showing "A userscript wants to access a cross-origin resource." appears, click on "Always allow".
- Added beta mode. To enable, click "enable beta" on the top right corner of the screen.
- You can now view all problems in one page by pressing "view all problems" below every problem lists. However, this feature is still in beta mode.
- Added "User Search" feature where you can search for people in TLX by their username. However, this feature is still in beta mode.
- Added "Settings" tab instead of clutters on top right screen. However, this feature is still in beta mode.
- All beta features are moved to stable release. This include: User search tab, Settings tab and Viewing all problems in one page.
- Added automatic switching between dark and light mode. This feature is accessible in the settings tab. However, this feature is still in beta mode.
- Automatic switching is no longer in beta mode
- There have been a few changes in tlx's website which made the script broken. This issue have been fixed. Please update the script to the newest version.
- There have been a few changes in tlx's API which made the script broken. This issue have been fixed. Please update the script to the newest version.
Error codes can be found on the repo