Indian Institute of Technology(BHU), Varanasi
PRAYAAS — an algorithm Intensive programming contest
Technex '13- the annual techno-management fest of Indian Institute of Technology(BHU),Varanasi, in association with Hackerrank brings to you , Prayaas — an algorithm intensive programming contest.
The contest aims to provide a platform for programmers round the globe to demonstrate their creative problem-solving and programming skills. The problems will be real life computing problems where coders will be required to prune existing standard algorithms to find the solution for the domain specific application of the algorithms.
- Prayaas is an individual event open to all students and professionals.
- Prayaas will be hosted on Hackerrank.
- Participants have to register at the Hackerrank website as well as Prayaas website to be eligible for prizes.
- The contest will be of 5 hours and will contain 8 problems.
- The allowed languages are C,C++ and Java.
Stepping up to participate:
- To participate in Prayaas, you should register yourself at Hackerrank website.
- Having been registered at Hackerrank, register yourself for Prayaas at the Technex website and provide your Hackerrank username there.
Note: Participants registered on both Technex and Hackerrank websites will only be eligible for Prizes.
Important Dates: All dates and times are in IST(GMT+5:30)
- Contest Starts: 8th March 2013 at 9:00 PM
- Contest Ends: 9th March 2013 at 2:00 AM
- Declaration of results: 11th March 2013
Prizes: Prizes worth 3000$ at stake. Top 50 coders will gets 'Certificate of Achievement'.
For more details and registration visit the following link: http://www.technex.in/#events/prayaas/
In case of queries or clarifications, feel free to reach out to the undersigned.
Come on !! Code on !!
Contest Page : https://www.hackerrank.com/prayaas