We would like to invite you all to an online replay contest for UWCOI 2020. UWCOI 2020 is an OI-style contest hosted by UWCSEA Dover which was used to select members for the UWCSEA Dover team for the Singapore National Olympiad in Informatics for this year. The online replay contest will be held as a round rated for both Divisions on CodeChef.
Here are some details:
- Time: Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 21:00 hrs IST (Indian Standard Time). Please check your local timezone here.
- Contest Format: 7 OI-style tasks (all tasks have subtasks) in 3 hours
- There is no time penalty for non-accepted verdicts; however, time will be used as the tiebreak.
- The contest is rated for both divisions (all ratings).
- The writers are astoria, kimbj0709 and socho.
- The technical committee also includes smjleo.
- The contest is hosted on CodeChef, at this link.
- For all questions, please email us at email@example.com
We hope you enjoy the contest!
Update: Just a gentle reminder that the contest begins in about 3 hours from now! We hope to see you there!
Thank you all for participating! We hope you enjoyed the contest. Here are the problems and editorials:
- A: Peak Finding by astoria — Problem Link — Editorial Link.
- B: Button Pairs by socho — Problem Link — Editorial Link.
- C: Mercury Poisoning by astoria — Problem Link — Editorial Link.
- D: Base Plans by socho — Problem Link — Editorial Link.
- E: Escape by kimbj0709 — Problem Link — Editorial Link.
- F: Blocks by socho — Problem Link — Editorial Link.
- G: Optimal Memory Address by astoria — Problem Link — Editorial Link
Please let us know if you have any comments / feedback!
Update 3: All editorials are now available!
The UWCOI Committee