Hello Codeforces! The 12th Stage of the 1st Universal Cup is coming. It will be held from April 15th to 16th.
This contest is based on the Tokyo Tech Programming Contest 2022 (TTPC2022), with some changes, including one new problem. If you have seen the problems from TTPC2022 before, please skip this round.
Thank you to the
- writers: tatyam, noshi91, potato167, mencotton, noya2, zer0star, shobonvip, ebi_fly, tassei903, x0214sh7,
- test-runners: rickytheta, riantkb,
- translators: ChatGPT, tatyam,
- and the Universal Cup Committee.
As usual, we have three time windows for participating. You can participate in the contest in the following three time windows:
- April 15th 13:00 — 18:00 (UTC +8)
- April 15th 19:00 — 24:00 (UTC +8)
- April 16th 02:00 — 07:00 (UTC +8)
Please note that you can see two scoreboards in DOMjudge. The 'Local Scoreboard' shows the standings ONLY IN THE CURRENT TIME WINDOW. And the 'Combined Scoreboard' shows all participants, including the onsite participants, and the cup participants in the previous time windows.
About Universal Cup:
Universal Cup is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing trainings for competitive programming teams. Up to now, there are more than 500 teams from all over the world registering for Universal Cup.
A more detailed introduction: https://codeforces.com/blog/entry/111672
Register a new team: https://ucup.ac/register (the registration request will be processed before each stage)
Results of the past stages: https://ucup.ac/results