Hello CodeForces Community!
With ACM ICPC regionals peek-a-booing round the corner, I would invite you to take part in September Mega CookOff 2016 CodeChef September Cook-Off which would serve as a good practice for the upcoming ACM ICPC regionals.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter: tuananh93 (Tuấn Anh Trần Đặng) and Errichto (Kamil Dębowski)
- Problem Tester: Errichto (Kamil Dębowski)
- Editorialist: tuananh93 (Tuấn Anh Trần Đặng)
- Russian Translator: Antoniuk (Vasya Antoniuk)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
- Contest Admin and Language Verifier: PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa)
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedbacks on the problem set in the comments below after the contest. You can find the rest of the details about the contest below.
Time: 18th September 2016 (2130 hrs) to 19th September 2016 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: * Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) * Additionally, the top 50 Indian students will be eligible for ACM ICPC travel reimbursement. Each of them shall be reimbursed an amount of upto INR 1500 upon producing the travel bills. For more details visit: https://www.codechef.com/icpc/2017
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!