We are DELTIX. Founded in 2005, DELTIX is one of the market leaders in software development for financial research and products for systematic and algorithmic trading. In 2020 DELTIX joined the EPAM family. Our mission is to turn promising ideas into breakthrough products fast.
We are experts in:
- aggregation, storage, and processing large volumes of time-series data
- data modeling
- testing and deployment of quantitative models
In our team we value such skills as:
- knowledge of algorithms
- high-performance coding
- low latency data streams processing
We are excited to announce that we have released TimeBase Web Admin Community Edition.
Throughout the year, once per quarter, we will be inviting you to join DELTIX rounds at Codeforces. Today, we are excited to welcome you to the third installment of our rounds (joined Div1 и Div2) Deltix Round, Autumn 2021 (open for everyone, rated, Div. 1 + Div. 2), that will start on Nov/28/2021 17:35 (Moscow time). It is an open and rated round for both divisions.
We have prepared the following trophies for you:
1st place: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
2nd place: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+
3rd place: Samsung Galaxy Watch4
1-100 places: branded t-shirts
Another 100 t-shirts will be distributed randomly between participants outside the top-100 but within the top-1000 and who participated in rated Codeforces rounds before.
Problems, except the last one, have been prepared by members of our team: Vladik, 4llower and AleXman111.
We would like to say a word of appreciation to:
- KAN and budalnik for the round management
- extra thanks to budalnik for creating one of the problems
- all the testers: Heltion, 244mhq, Geothermal, andrew, aSmallTyphoon, _Time_Lord_, Hec, GustavoMG, phattd, ptd, kartel, mana, avoronoi, fixikmila, kartikeyasri23, Whiplash99, Ghazoo, Jon, asitnikoff, Zayadi, Ahmad7_7, Omar_Elaraby, Kart, Java and anegelytor.
- and also MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon systems
We will offer participants 8 problems and 150 minutes to solve them. We wish everybody good luck and high ratings!
Fill out a short contact form if you are interested in employment opportunities or would like to speak with recruiters or members of our team.
UPD: The scoring distribution is 500 — 1000 — 1500 — 2000 — 2750 — 3000 — 3250 — 3750.
Thank you all for participating! (editorial)
Congratulations to the winners:
We were especially delighted with the result tourist, who was able to solve all 8 problems, congratulations!