"From Basics to Intermediates: My 2 Month Journey Learning Graph and Tree Data Structures"

Revision en1, by Alamin2000, 2023-02-02 21:47:04

I hope to inspire others on their learning journey by sharing my experience in studying graph and tree data structures. My journey began by watching the playlist on tree and graph basics from video #25 to #42 on the MyCodeSchool YouTube channel. This covered topics such as trees, binary trees, binary search trees, graphs, and graph representation. I then delved deeper into the subject by learning algorithms from a YouTube channel where the instructor, LUV, presented the information in an optimized and easy-to-understand manner. To solidify my knowledge, I regularly practiced questions from various sources including the CSES question list and apna college's DSA sheet, as well as any questions recommended by the YouTuber. This entire process took me approximately two months. At last, I would say that you need to practice more and more to store these topics in your subconscious mind.

Tags graph and tree learing, learning journey, graph representation, binary trees

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English Alamin2000 2023-02-02 21:47:04 1360 Initial revision (published)