Invitation to Codechef SnackDown 2016 Pre-Elimination Round A

Правка en1, от kevinsogo, 2016-06-03 18:18:27

Hello CodeForces Community!

Congratulations to all those who have cleared the SnackDown 2016 Qualifiers. We hope you are prepared for the Pre-Elimination Rounds. There will be two pre-elimination rounds and 1000+ teams ( to be precise, the top 1000 teams and teams with number of problems solved equal to 1000th team ) will be selected from each of the 2 rounds, Pre-Elimination Round A and Pre-Elimination Round B, who will further advance to the SnackDown 2016 Elimination.

The CodeChef SnackDown 2016 Pre-Elimination Round A begins tomorrow, at 9 PM IST, 4th June.

The problems have been set and tested by CherryTree (Sergey Kulik), Antoniuk (Vasya Antoniuk), and me (kevinsogo, Kevin Charles Atienza). The translations are written by huzecong (Hu Zecong), Antoniuk (Vasya Antoniuk), VNOI Team, CherryTree (Sergey Kulik), with PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa) as contest admin. I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Please feel free to give your feedback about the problems in comments below.

• Furthermore, this year, CodeChef will be inviting 52 teams (top 25 global + top 25 Indian + all Girl team + Indian school team) for the onsite finals. Of these 52 teams, 32 teams (top 15 each Global & Indian + Girl + Indian school team) will get an all-expense-paid trip to India, while the remaining 20 teams will be provided with accommodation and local travel in India. However, if any of these 20 teams win the competition, their travel fare will be reimbursed as well. It’s a win-win situation.

Along with the cash prizes for Global Winners, there are special prizes for Best School Team, Best Girls team and Best Indian Team (the total cash prizes are worth $22,500).

• The winning team shall win a whopping cash prize of $10,000.
  • Also, taking into consideration the previous discussions regarding the timing of online elimination round of the contest, the organizers have decided to reschedule the round.

The new timings for the SnackDown 2016 Elimination Round are:

In order to accommodate the new timings, they have also rescheduled the June Cook-Off 2016. And the new timings for the June Cook-Off are:

Date & Time: 26th June 2016, 21:30 Hrs IST to 00:00 Hrs IST

I hope you like the new timings and that will enjoy the contest till the very end. That will be all from my side for now. See you all at the contest.

Regards,

Kevin

Теги codechef, snackdown, snackdown2016

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский kevinsogo 2016-06-03 18:18:27 3126 Initial revision (published)