Russianism

Revision en2, by const_int_magic, 2017-02-28 02:36:17

Excuse me...

Some few days I saw VK Cup: Qualification Round 1. Well, let me tell you, it's disappeared -.-

Look what those Russians did, hide the contests from us. Well...they are too scared for more people like Edward Snowden I guess! But when you switch to russian, let me tell you, the Qualification Round 1 shows up!

Can somebody tell me what's the point of this? And if it's a glitch, that's fine with me...

I want justice for all the people of Codeforces!

Thank you!

Edit: I'd like all of you that downvoted to explain to me your rationale. I'm not offended, but I'm just curious as to why there are so many negative reactions to this. Yes, I understand that I am indirectly attacking Russians, but if you think about it, is it really just to hide such a contest from the non-Russian side of Codeforces? How many good reasons can you think about for this? And I'd simply just like to ask you to consider what I've said, and pose an argument of your own if you'd like to contradict it. I am just pointing out an imbalance of society, whether just or not.

Tags justice, racism, lolmagicisthree

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English const_int_magic 2017-02-28 02:36:17 590
en1 English const_int_magic 2017-02-27 21:07:55 499 Initial revision (published)