Invitation to SnackDown 2017 Elimination Round & its Replay!

Revision en3, by kingofnumbers, 2017-06-03 17:01:45

Hello CodeForces community,

SnackDown 2017 Pre-Elimination Rounds have finally concluded. We saw over 12K teams joining us for the Pre-Elimination Rounds, out of which 3403 teams (who were in top 1000 ranks of each of the Pre-Elimination Rounds) have been qualified for the Elimination Round.

Now, while we prepare to step into the Elimination Round, I would like to introduce the problem setting panel for the contest.

Problem setters: arjunarul (Arjun Arul), kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh),Pepe.Chess (Hussain Kara Fallah), nssprogrammer (Snighda Chandan), Mediocrity (Fedor Korobeinkov), mgch (Misha Chorniy), fudail225 (Fudail Hasan)

Problem testers: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), mgch (Misha Chorniy), Mediocrity (Fedor Korobeinkov), Alex_2oo8 (Alexey Zayakin)

Translators: Mandarin : huzecong (Hu Zecong), Russian : CherryTree (Sergey Kulik), Vietnamese : VNOI team.

Contest Admin: PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa)

I thank each and everyone of them for their contribution in preparing the problem set.

Given below are the details of the contest

Additionally, we are also conducting a replay round of the Elimination Round for the rest of the community. It will take place at https://www.codechef.com/SNEL17RP and the top three winners of the contest will win cool SnackDown 2017 t-shirts. I would take this opportunity to invite the entire community to come and join us for the Replay of SnackDown 2017 Elimination Round.

Details of the SnackDown 2017 Elimination Round Replay:

Accepted Languages: https://www.codechef.com/wiki/list-compilers

Note: The Elimination Round will follow ACM ICPC style ranklist.

We hope you will enjoy the problems and we welcome your feedback in the comments below.

Good Luck!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English kingofnumbers 2017-06-03 17:01:45 1 Tiny change: 'SNCKEL17).\n \nNow, ' -> 'SNCKEL17). \n \nNow, '
en2 English kingofnumbers 2017-06-03 10:47:41 21
en1 English kingofnumbers 2017-06-03 10:24:33 2792 Initial revision (published)