Hello CodeForces Community!
Chef is ready with 4 exotic dishes which will be served in September Lunchtime. We would like you to take part in Lunchtime and showcase your coding skills by eating all of the dishes. So pull up your socks and get ready for September LunchTime (https://www.codechef.com/LTIME52). Joining me on the problem setting panel, we have:
- Contest Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Problem Setter: Ioser (Hanlin Ren)
- Problem Tester & Editorialist: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Language Verifier: (Priyank Jaini)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below after the contest.
So, note down the details and be there when the contest starts:
Time: 30th September 2017 (1930 hrs) to (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!