Rating changes for last rounds are temporarily rolled back. They will be returned soon. ×

On convex hull trick and e-maxx-eng

Revision en3, by adamant, 2018-01-09 01:51:18

Hi everyone!

Perhaps you heard about github project on translating e-maxx. The thing is that project is actually more than just translating it. You see, there are bunch of algorithms and approaches which either do not have proper elaborations or have but they're written in some weird uncommon languages like, you know, russian or chinese. And there are some sites which just don't fit for this purpose for some reasons.

Years ago when I started doing competitive programming e-maxx.ru was the main resource to learn things. Things changed a bit now. E-maxx is Russian only and it wasn't updated for years. And now I hope that e-maxx-eng will manage to fill this gap of common resource for everyone to learn new things and keep updated on recent competitive programming tricks and new algorithms.

So I encourage everyone to collaborate in making e-maxx-eng comprehensive guide into competitive programming, and not only on hacktoberfests :). And to begin with I would like to share with you my article on convex hull trick and Li Chao tree I wrote for this resource. Enjoy!

If you were too lazy to read it thoroughly: There is a link to CHT and Li Chao tree article just above this sentence!

Tags convex hull, e-maxx

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English adamant 2018-01-09 01:51:18 72
en2 English adamant 2018-01-09 00:46:05 7 Tiny change: 'orations](codeforces' -> 'orations](http://codeforces'
en1 English adamant 2018-01-08 22:43:49 1498 Initial revision (published)