Hello CodeForces Community! Chef's next contest is just around the corner and I'd like to invite you for the same, the March Lunchtime 2018. Have a helping of Chef's challenges and solve all 6 contest problems to top the charts!
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter:mgch (Misha Chorniy)
- Problem Tester: Lewin (Lewin Gan)
- Problem Editorialist: adkroxx (Adarsh kumar)
- Problem Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Statement Verifier:Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
I hope you will have a great time solving them. Your feedback on the problem set is most welcome in the comments below after the contest.
Time: 31st March 2018 (1930 hrs — 2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your [timezone]https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=March+Lunchtime+2018&iso=20180331T1930&p1=44&ah=3.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME58
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: * Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu.