Fast I/O Code Optimizer

Revision en3, by bfs.07, 2019-03-24 00:09:42

I think it's very bad when we try to submit a problem fully implemented in C++ language, in the expected complexity, and we get a time limit exceeded verdict. Then, we realize we have used default readings and writing commands from C++ (cin/cout), and we try to change every occurrence to faster ones. I really don't like these kind of problems with a very tight time limit. Because of this, I've created a new tool called Fast I/O Code Optimizer. This tool is very simple and it was built to prevent the users from replacing all cin/cout commands to new ones.

To use this optimizer you only need to access the website fastio.pythonanywhere.com and follow a few steps. After accessing the website, it is needed to insert the code to be optimized in the text field from the left, then click the button Optimize it and it's done, the optimized code will be pasted in the text field from the right.

In tests, after using this tool, the execution time performance improved up to 50%. This program can also be very important in an online competition to prevent wasting time trying to optimize the code.

Github Project: github.com/bfs07/Fast-IO-Code-Optimizer

Tags fast i/o, fast input, optimize, optimization, speed up, fast output, speed

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English bfs.07 2019-03-24 00:09:42 11
en2 English bfs.07 2019-03-08 01:04:45 4 Tiny change: 'ved up to 95%. This pr' -> 'ved up to 30%. This pr'
en1 English bfs.07 2019-03-07 21:28:19 1281 Initial revision (published)