Which Chinese hospital is best for chronic kidney disease (CKD), and how much will it cost for a foreigner to stay and have treatment?

Revision en2, by shakil_AUST, 2019-10-08 22:27:45

I know this is not the platform to ask this question. I am kind of helpless and this is very difficult to find answer only googling about china from outside of it. This week my family came into shock to know that my elder brother has serum creatinine level 10, which is stage 5 of CKD. Doctor here in Bangladesh give advice to start dialysis immediately and possible kidney transplant in future. We heard that there is good treatment is available in china to reduce the serum creatinine level by traditional chinese treatment but don't able to found enough research resource about that. Codeforces is a great platform for people all around world of kind heart and good amount of chinese community is also present here. Anyone can provide me any necessary links, document, possible review of kidney treatment or any kind of information will be a great help for me and my family. Have a good day.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English shakil_AUST 2019-10-08 22:27:45 3 Tiny change: 'into shocked to know t' -> 'into shock to know t'
en1 English shakil_AUST 2019-10-08 22:24:01 1032 Initial revision (published)