Google Code Jam 2020 has been announced. Here is the schedule:
- Registration: March 3, 19:00 UTC ‒ April 5, 2:00 UTC.
- Qualification round: April 3, 23:00 UTC ‒ April 5, 2:00 UTC.
- Round 1A: April 11, 1:00 UTC.
- Round 1B: April 19, 16:00 UTC.
- Round 1C: May 2, 9:00 UTC.
- Round 2: May 16, 14:00 UTC.
- Round 3: June 6, 14:00 UTC.
August 7, 10:30 UTCAugust 8, 13:00 UTC.
The finals will be held
in Munich, Germany ONLINE, the first Code Jam finals in mainland Europe.
The dates of other Google competitions, Hash Code and Kick Start, has been announced as well.
Unfortunately, there is no announcement regarding Distributed Code Jam, which probably means that the competition is dead. UPD: Google confirmed that there will be no DCJ in 2020.
UPD: Code Jam finals will be held online this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.