Invitation to CodeChef March Lunchtime 2020

Revision en1, by teja349, 2020-03-25 22:33:04

I invite you to experience 3 hours of uninterrupted coding experience at the March Lunchtime. This 3-hour contest will offer 5 challenging problems to solve. A showdown to reach the top spot. So sharpen your coding skills and get ready to pack your Lunchtime with a box of Code. And not forgetting about our Birthday Surprise, you stand to win Laddus, with double the chances.

The problem statements of the contest will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin, and Vietnamese. Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in the CodeChef's contests, you can share them here: www.codechef.com/problemsetting/new-ideas.

I hope you will participate with your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

• Setters:imAnik (Anik Sarker), phoenix71 (Saad Muhammed Junayed), [user:hasinfarhan] (Md. Farhan Hasin), TheFallenOne (Hasin Rayhan Dewan Dhruboo)

• Admin & Tester: teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy)

• Editorialist: taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh)

• Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)

• Mandarin Translator: gediiiiiii (Gedi Zheng)

• Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI

• Russian Translator: Mediocrity (Fedor Korobeinikov)

• Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)

• Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava

Contest Details:

Time: 28th March 2020 (1930 hrs) to 28th March 2020 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.

• Contest link: www.codechef.com/LTIME82
  • Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
  • Prizes: Top 10 Indian and top 10 Global school students from ranklist will receive certificates and CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here. Good Luck!
    Hope to see you participating!!
    Happy Programming!!
Tags codechef, codechef lunchtime

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English teja349 2020-03-25 22:33:04 2470 Initial revision (published)