My thoughts on downvotes
Difference between en3 and en4, changed 177 character(s)
(Sorry guys for problems about the first blog, I hope it won't happen this time)↵

Hi guys!↵

Today I will be talking about downvotes.↵

And anyone thinks that I write this blog is because of my comments, then you are correct!↵

But today we won't talk about my comments. I don't care about my comment that much. Downvotes are ok.↵

_cry inside..._↵

**So why there are downvotes?**↵

People downvote a comment or blog mostly because of bad content.↵

Some of them downvote comments or blogs just because of **THEY LIKE IT**.↵

And in my opinion, when a comment (or blog) has a bunch of downvotes, people will start a movement, and start downvoting the comments, either they are good or bad.↵

**My opinion about downvotes**↵

I think that downvotes are ok. If you think that the comment is bad, downvote it. Even my comment. That's fine.↵

But, if you downvote (or even upvote) a comment based on the movement, you should stop.↵

Because you just vote the vote that they don't deserve.↵

And also, if you downvote someone if they already had like, 5 downvotes, then everyone would think that comment/blog suck.↵

For some comment posters, It would make them unhappy. And even worse, they would be **heartbroken** and alone.↵

(I said too much.)↵
cáu
Furthermore, it will affect the poster's contribution, and if they have a negative contribution, they might be hated, or even alone.↵

So, vote 
rightproperly. See the whole blog/comment, and then decide to vote.↵

Before I stop this blog, I want to show you a Codeforces issue.↵

**A REALLY, REALLY BAD ISSUE.**↵

This only happens when you have a negative comment.↵

If you downvote a comment which has zero votes, it would be showed -1. Then, reload the website.↵

It will be immediately reset to 0.↵

And even worse, After about 10-15 minutes, it would be like -6 or -7.↵

AND, if you upvote a comment which has 6 downvotes, a few moments later, it will be 0.↵

You can prove this issue by seeing ANY comment. **YOU MAY NOT FIND A COMMENT WHICH HAS -1 -> -5 ON VOTES.**↵

This may cause the movement and even worse, as I mentioned above.↵

So I hope the Headquarters will fix this issue soon so that we can use Codeforces comments more properly.↵

All done!↵

I hope you enjoy
ed this blog!↵

And once again, if you upvote or downvote something, think back and see all of that comment/blog and then decide.↵

If you vote based on the movement, please stop. Vote properly.↵

Thank you for reading!↵

Any **accepted** upvote or downvote, and comments are welcome!↵

And finally,

sorry for bad English :(
 this blog will have a lot of downvotes for sure. I know it because I might hurt someone or people will start a movement to downvote my blog. That's ok, I don't care. 

Love you all!!!↵

**BYE!!!**

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en5 English Lyde 2020-05-14 16:50:38 635
en4 English Lyde 2020-05-14 15:26:17 177
en3 English Lyde 2020-05-14 15:02:53 1814 Tiny change: 're ok.\n\n"_cry inside_"\n\n**So w' -> 're ok.\n\n_cry inside_\n\n**So w' (published)
en2 English Lyde 2020-05-14 13:01:11 53
en1 English Lyde 2020-05-14 13:00:22 802 Initial revision (saved to drafts)