I Feel like committing suicide

Revision en2, by himanshu1212, 2020-08-02 19:31:53

I am an Indian college student who's gonna go into third year and I am contemplating to suicide. I started CP 6 months back and the only progress I Have made so far is solving problems <=1000 And the max I can solve while giving contests is Div 2A and that's why I am still grey.

Considering the big loser I am , I try to give a lot of efforts and work hard on my problem solving skills but the results aren't satisfying at all! Read many articles/blog regarding ways of practising CP,how to get better in problem solving skills but I feel nothing is worth the effort for me!

Some would say to stop doing CP and try out something else , but then I am genuinely interested in CP (yes the greed for cracking big product bases companies is there) but that's not only the case, I really want to do it!

Life does not end at CP but I have really worked hard in the past 6 months, and I feel there's nothing much more I can do it. Ending life just for the sake of CP might seem silly to a lot many out there,but then it actually hurts when your friends who started late are now climbing the ladders of Expert and CM.

Probably CP wasn't for me and still isn't but I would really want to know some experiences of similar type and how did people cope up later on!

I am a newbie with rating close to 1000 and have solved almost around 300+ problems most of them being of DIV2A

ANONYMOUS

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English himanshu1212 2020-08-02 19:31:53 4 Tiny change: 'of DIV2A\n**ANONYM' -> 'of DIV2A\n\n\n**ANONYM'
en1 English himanshu1212 2020-08-02 19:30:48 1436 Initial revision (published)