I'm ecnerwala. Ask Me Anything!

Revision en4, by ecnerwala, 2020-08-18 04:46:18

Hi everyone!

code_warrior recently asked "How is ecnerwala?" I'm here to answer that question and others you may have! I'll check this regularly for the next couple of days and try to respond when I get a chance. Ask me anything!

To code_warrior: I'm doing good. Quarantine is still ongoing, so I'm spending most of my time at home with my family, coding both for work and for fun. How about you?

EDIT: There have been a lot of repeat questions, and I've tried to answer each question at least once. I've given a bunch of general advice about practicing and training, and I don't think I can say too much about how you specifically should practice, so I might not answer all of those questions. In general, practice things that you see in contest that are medium or hard but not impossible for you.

UPDATE: Thank you guys for all your questions! I think I'm done answering questions for now, hope to compete with you guys more!

UPDATE 2: I finally followed through and posted a bunch of screencasts to my YouTube channel, check them out if you're interested! I'll look into a way to post the code/key-captures, and I hope to publish some with commentary soon!

Tags ama, interview, social, ecnerwala

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en4 English ecnerwala 2020-08-18 04:46:18 300
en3 English ecnerwala 2020-08-14 04:58:00 136
en2 English ecnerwala 2020-08-13 05:51:21 411
en1 English ecnerwala 2020-08-12 08:26:22 494 Initial revision (published)