Invitation to the 2020 Lockout Championship

Revision en1, by Geothermal, 2020-08-13 04:42:13

Hi all!

I'm pleased to announce the 2020 Lockout Championship, a lockout tournament that will be held over the next few weeks on Discord.

A full description of the tournament and a link to register are on the tournament Discord, but the gist is pretty simple: I'm running an open Lockout tournament for all interested competitors. All interested players will be allowed to compete. Matches will be run on the Discord Lockout Bot. The tournament will consist of a double elimination bracket. There are separate brackets for lower-rated competitors so that everyone has access to balanced matches, but anyone is welcome to join a bracket above their rating, should they want to do so. More specifics are on the Discord server.

For the first few rounds, matches will be scheduled between you and your opponent, but when we're down to the last few participants, the final rounds will be held live (and will hopefully be streamed on YouTube).

If you're interested in competing (or spectating), please join the tournament Discord at this link. Looking forward to seeing y'all there!

If you have any questions (after reading the detailed info on Discord), please feel free to let me know, either in the comments below or on the Discord server.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English Geothermal 2020-08-13 04:49:00 107
en1 English Geothermal 2020-08-13 04:42:13 1351 Initial revision (published)