A new website for plagiarist — Coming Soon

Revision en5, by cfcheaters_admin, 2020-08-23 23:01:53

hey guyz so my vacations started recently and i was back on codeforces after a long time, and the first thing i noticed was increased plagiarism and even more blog posts to bash them and i agree cheaters should be bashed but maybe not here, its a good and clean place.

so i came up with an idea it could be a fun project as well and it would take me around a week to code it, but i want to know what you guys think first

I am thinking about creating a separate website for plagiarists.

Here is some features i propose

1. A separate leader-board and ratings for cheaters.
  2. After every contest i can find accounts whose solution gets skipped and give them a plagiarism rating increase
  3. Since some solution can go unnoticed thats why we can keep a report cheaters page. now each post will have a agree and disagree counter, and the account would be marked as cheater if the ratio of agree to disagree exceed a certain threshold.
  4. people indulging in repeated plagiarism would climb up the scoreboard and eventually won't be able to hide.
  5. and maybe mike would also find it easy to ban top rated cheaters using the leaderboards.

you can propose some more features i will can think and try to implement it as well.

i would start coding the complete website only if you guys like this idea

also "educate" me if you think i'm wrong somewhere

UPD : Someone just copied my post word by word lmao, wonder what was that for. Anyways, I have decided that I'll be making this website. I'll get back to work, and I'll be back soon. Cheers to all

Tags #cheaters, #codeforces

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en5 English cfcheaters_admin 2020-08-23 23:01:53 15
en4 English cfcheaters_admin 2020-08-23 23:00:59 227 Tiny change: '1819">post</a>word b' -> '1819">post </a>word b'
en3 English cfcheaters_admin 2020-08-23 08:54:36 26 Tiny change: 'ced lol....so upvote to save me lmao' -> 'ced lol...' (published)
en2 English cfcheaters_admin 2020-08-23 08:54:12 52
en1 English cfcheaters_admin 2020-08-23 08:52:38 1441 Initial revision (saved to drafts)