Rating changes for last rounds are temporarily rolled back. They will be returned soon. ×

What happens after dedicating years to CP ?
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 124 character(s)
I know I am just a noob, I know this post doesn't help you, don't hate and troll the post, but If you have a minute to give me an honest reply↵

[I read this blog post where](https://codeforces.com/blog/entry/17885) he  was also green, what made you continue doing it all these years, is it so rewarding? ↵

You both became very highly rated, [user:Hiasat,2020-09-18] [user:Reyna,2020-09-18] and I'm writing this as a blog instead of commenting to that post, to ask all the other top coders, what they feel↵

Is it worth the time and effort, should I just close my eyes and spend 1000s hours over the course of the next five years practicing ↵

If I don't do it will I wonder all my life, was it possible for me to become red, ↵
I don't know if I will regret not spending the time or spending the time ↵

When do you start enjoying the journey, is it when you look back at your old self? ↵

The rating graph? Color? What makes you smile along the way? Addiction? ↵

Is the satisfaction the same, when you solve something you don't know in div2C vs in div1↵

I guess I am asking...↵

Was it worth it?↵

What did you'll sacrifice, how did you feel when you reached your goal?↵

What is the goal, color ?↵

Was it just like the higher you went the more you wanted, never satisfied (e.g. after master, Now I have to be an international grandmaster ... )

UPD: I guess the conclusion is, after a while, If a contest is something I look forward to, it is worth doing :)↵

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English yozaam 2020-09-19 14:54:54 124
en1 English yozaam 2020-09-18 23:19:38 1412 Initial revision (published)