What happens after dedicating years to CP ?

Revision en2, by yozaam, 2020-09-19 14:54:54

I know I am just a noob, I know this post doesn't help you, don't hate and troll the post, but If you have a minute to give me an honest reply

I read this blog post where he was also green, what made you continue doing it all these years, is it so rewarding?

You both became very highly rated, Hiasat Reyna and I'm writing this as a blog instead of commenting to that post, to ask all the other top coders, what they feel

Is it worth the time and effort, should I just close my eyes and spend 1000s hours over the course of the next five years practicing

If I don't do it will I wonder all my life, was it possible for me to become red, I don't know if I will regret not spending the time or spending the time

When do you start enjoying the journey, is it when you look back at your old self?

The rating graph? Color? What makes you smile along the way? Addiction?

Is the satisfaction the same, when you solve something you don't know in div2C vs in div1

I guess I am asking...

Was it worth it?

What did you'll sacrifice, how did you feel when you reached your goal?

What is the goal, color ?

Was it just like the higher you went the more you wanted, never satisfied (e.g. after master, Now I have to be an international grandmaster ... )

UPD: I guess the conclusion is, after a while, If a contest is something I look forward to, it is worth doing :)

Tags #lifechanging, #time, meaning of life, #red, #grandmaster, #addiction, #happiness, #decision

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English yozaam 2020-09-19 14:54:54 124
en1 English yozaam 2020-09-18 23:19:38 1412 Initial revision (published)