Whatsapp group for mock interviews

Revision en2, by anshumankhatte, 2020-11-29 12:30:03

I was planning to form a whatsapp group for conducting mock interviews among each other to prepare ourselves for companies. The reason being all the platform that offers good mock interviews are generally paid. Interviewbit is free but a lot of non serious candidate join there who are either not prepared enough or are reluctant to switch ON their microphone( what is the benefit of such interviews?). Long story short, here I am with certain rules by which we will make sure that we have a nice mock interview environment-

1) Send me DM on CF with your phone number and I will add you to the group if you meet the below requirements.

2) My current rating is 1800+ , so I will only be adding candidates with rating 1600-1900 (experts) in the group. Not 1900+ people because it might not be fruitful for them.

3) I am from India so Indians will be preferred as we have similar pattern interview

4) Those who fail to appear for the mock interviews twice after scheduling will be removed from the group (sorry for being rude but this is how we can ensure that only the serious candidates remain in the group)

5) Currently I have not decided how many maximum people will be added in the grp but that's certainly going to be less in number, so FCFS will be followed

P.S.- Hoping for a good response, we can have a lot of mock interview sessions with each other

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English anshumankhatte 2020-11-29 12:52:34 6 Tiny change: 'ng is 1800+ , so I wi' -> 'ng is 1800-1900 , so I wi'
en2 English anshumankhatte 2020-11-29 12:30:03 61
en1 English anshumankhatte 2020-11-29 11:34:15 1347 Initial revision (published)