CP is painful

Revision en1, by mac_n_cheese_pog, 2021-08-06 04:53:21

its been 7 months since ive started learning c++ and doing cp and ive seen no progress at all.its not lack of practice.ive been solving so many problems on my main everyday.

the reason i asked about this problem is that today i encounter a problem that requires heavy implementation.at first glance,i thought,"okay,this will be a good form of practice".after several minutes thinking,i am still unable to do the problem.it took me 5 minutes or less to came up with an idea but hours or even days to think the syntax that im going to use.sometimes,there is some technique i dont know therefore i see others code and analyze.

after i analyze the code,i understand the trick.after that i do another problem.and then i cant think of the implementation again.this process continues in 7 months.i dont know if ive improved or not but u can say that im stuck on 900 rating which is absolutely terrible.

the reason i made this blog is to warn newbies that seems to stuck at a rating.i need to tell u that most advices like solving problem or doing virtual or ladders etc,will not make u improve.its useless.this is based on my observation and my own experience.

the reason i say this is because ur training is not relevant for other problems.so if u feel down or sad,get up,close your computer,and do something else that is actually useful instead of doing trash stuff.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English mac_n_cheese_pog 2021-08-06 07:20:37 2 Tiny change: 'its been 7 ' -> 'Its been 7 '
en1 English mac_n_cheese_pog 2021-08-06 04:53:21 1392 Initial revision (published)