Codeforces Round #757 (Div. 2)

Revision en2, by a999999, 2021-11-27 13:28:00

Codeforces Round 757 (Div. 2)

I want to explain something about the same submissions on 1614A and 1614A, compared with Jeblqr's, and say sorry to Codeforces. I got the account a few days ago, from one of my schoolmates, who just gave up the account and sent it to me.Seeing his account unrated, I wanted to raise its rating and set it as my second account on Codeforces.

Yesterday came the chance, as a contest of Div.2 was running.I just loginned my account (this one), and saw the contest running.Then I loginned the account Jeblqr, and started to participated in it.

However, for some invisible reasons, this account was not logouted. And my network condition wasn't good, so I had to do a same thing several times in different windows to ensure it was successful. As a result, each code I submitted would appear in two accounts. After the contest, I turned to this account again to solve the rest problems, and that was when I discovered that I had used two accounts to submit the same codes.

I'm quite sorry to use two accounts at the same time by mistake to participate. Later I won't use that account to participate, as long as I can use this one. As for the pernalities, I wish to ignore the rating changes of this contest (Codeforces Round #757 (Div. 2)), so that I can go higher next time.

Say sorry to Codeforces again.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English a999999 2021-11-27 13:28:00 38
en1 English a999999 2021-11-27 13:24:55 1334 Initial revision (published)