CONTEST EVERYDAY FOR EVERYONE

Revision en2, by CONTESTS_EVERYDAY, 2022-01-07 13:35:05
Hello users,

I Propose a plan to Make a CODEFORCES group where we can give contest's everyday at official CODEFORCES Time.We will have contest's everyday unless it  clashes with official contest of codeforces.

features of group:
- We will conduct contest's everyday at the same time unless codeforces official contest Timings clashes with ours.

- In group RATING of particular user will be number of problems they solve. They get one rating point for solving one problem . User will get one point for upsolving those problems too (solving problem in LIVE contest or after contest worth the same Rating point). we will simulate this contest's like official CODEFORCES rounds. We will post blogs for every round that we conduct.

- We Will write a editorial for each round

- We Will write winner's LIST for each round

- We Will discuss our approaches in LIVE interaction on DISCORD

- FOR each DIVISION we will have contest (DIV1+DIV2+DIV3) 

*THE THING IS I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME WE WILL CONDUCT LIVE MEETING ON DISCORD Tomorrow*
*I CAN MAKE CONTEST's FOR DIV2 and DIV3 Contestants but for DIV1 Contestants I hope  someone from DIV1 will join us for ADMIN role.*

purpose of this group is only everyone get better if you like these ideas and wanna join in build of  group you can comment on this blog and join our discord group server

click here to join

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English CONTESTS_EVERYDAY 2022-01-07 13:35:05 194
en1 English CONTESTS_EVERYDAY 2022-01-07 12:54:34 1517 Initial revision (published)