My sad story
Разница между en1 и en2, 4 символ(ов) изменены
When I was submitting the problem D in round #371, I clicked the "Choose File" button and selected my code.↵

Before the submission, I read my code another time, found a bug in my code and fixed it. And then I clicked the "submit" button.↵

But it turned out that my solution got wrong answer on pretest 4. I stress-tested my solution, and found it passed the big random data. I was really shocked. umm... Maybe my solution failed on some small testcases. So I tried many ways to generate testcases. But my solution was right on all the testcases I generated.↵

After struggling for about 40mins, I gave up and submitted it again. It passed all the pretests.↵

I compared two codes, and just found I submitted the old version (before fixing the bug) at first time.↵

After asking my roommate, he said when you clicked the "Choose File" button, it would upload the file instead of recording the path.↵

In the rest time of the contest, I tried to solve problem B and E but failed.↵

<S>I think I should quit from 
Aalgorithm contest like [user:WJMZBMR,2016-09-13] and study harder.<\/S>

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский jqdai0815 2016-09-13 22:05:09 4 Tiny change: 'y harder.' -/S (published)
en1 Английский jqdai0815 2016-09-13 22:04:27 1101 Initial revision (saved to drafts)