And I further noticed that they had been doing this in a lot of contests.
I found these 6 cases in the past 10-12 contests alone( probably more if we look into more past rounds ) :
- Same solution for D(as mentioned above) in ongoing ER 63 by Born_Confused and amitgomi : 53149949, 53156694
- Global Round 2 same solution for D by amitgomi and Born_confused : 52406903 , 52410134 (variable "pr" and "ans" are used to avoid plagiarism)
- Educational round 62 solution for C by amitgomi and the_phoenixx : 51699006 , 51708083 (In second submission, Functions added which are not called, variable f1 used to avoid plagiarism)
- Educational round 61 solution for F by amitgomi and Born_confused : 50851922, 50856582 (In second submission "aaa++" is added at random points to avoid plagiarism)
- Education Round 59 solution for D by amitgomi and the_phoenixx : 49013301, 49015144 (nearly exactly same solution)
- 553 Div2 solution for C by the_phoenixx, Born_confused, amitgomi : 48620185, 48626619, 48624039
These are just the ones which can be seen clearly are copied from one another. I have ommitted submissions which are very similar (like these 52702208 and 52707014 (change of flow) from 551 Div2) which I highly suspect are copied as well.
In such cases of continued cheating shouldn't the accounts be banned?