We are proud to finally invite you to participate in Codeforces Round #815 (Div. 2), which will start on Thursday, August 18th, 2022, 13:35 UTC You will be given 5 problems, one of which contains a subtask and 2 hours to solve them. We greatly encourage you to read all the problems.
Round is completely set by SIS (Summer Informatics School) students. During the camp our students did their best to prepare interesting and creative problems. You can check previous rounds prepared by SIS students: Codeforces Round #612, Codeforces Round #530, Codeforces Round #694.
People who participated in the creation of the round:
- Problems are authored and prepared by: Kirill kirill.kligunov Kligunov, Gleb zer0brain Ustimenko, Alexey Allvik06 Vasiliev, Stanislav Death_on_2_Legs Alekseev, Vladimir lox123 Gerasikov, Artem artem3605 Abaturov, Artem a.stepanov281005 Stepanov, Evgenii pakhomovee Pakhomov, Viktor robivirt Krivoschekov under the guidance of Mikhail meshanya Pyaderkin, Nikolay Nebuchadnezzar Budin, Philipp philmol Molodcov, Vladimir TeaTime Novikov, Fedor fastmath Ushakov.
- And of course we want to thank our army of testers: alexxela12345, wabadabakalakaboo, fishy15, Kapt, rafaelka, alexchist, bashkort, Obeziana_Banana_Clown, Viktoriuss, PUFL, hoshiii, Vladosiya, anporf, zhukovaliza.
- Coordinator: Artyom123
Also, we would like to thank:
- Artyom123 for the brilliant coordination.
- fastmath for improving one of the tasks!
- meshanya for improving the structure of the contest!
- MikeMirzayanov for great platforms, Codeforces and Polygon!
Scoring distribution will be released later.
Good luck & have fun!