It starts on Sep/26/2023 17:35 (Moscow time)
You will be given 7 problems and 2 hours and 15 minutes to solve them.
Note that the penalty for the wrong submission in this round is 10 minutes.
Remember, that only the trusted participants of the third division will be included in the official standings table. As it is written by link, this is a compulsory measure for combating unsporting behavior. To qualify as a trusted participant of the third division, you must:
- take part in at least five rated rounds (and solve at least one problem in each of them)
- do not have a point of 1900 or higher in the rating.
Regardless of whether you are a trusted participant of the third division or not, if your rating is less than 1600, the round will be rated for you.
We would also to thank:
- Vladosiya for the amazing coordination and help with preparing a balanced problemset, and for giving us the opportunity to create a Div. 3 round.
- MikeMirzayanov for the amazing Polygon and Codeforces platforms.
- JovanB, abc864197532 for red testing
- NemanjaSo2005, n0sk1ll, allllekssssa, Alexdat2000, misorin, sevlll777, Hyperbolic for yellow testing
- DAleksa, ljuba, alex.kudryashov for purple testing
- MihailoT, SashaT9, ELDRVD, Chrisedyong, tryptophan for blue testing
- Andrijanikolic73, Mihajlo18, UrosNedic, Klaus26, Escaquejant, smax294 for cyan testing
- Budimmm for gray testing
Also a very special thanks to the most dedicated tester I have ever seen, NemanjaSo2005.
I wish you luck, and hope you like the problems and learn from them.