jiangtaizhe001, qzhwlzy and I rsj are more than excited to invite you to participate in TypeDB Forces 2023 (Div. 1 + Div. 2, Rated, Prizes!), which starts on Jan/29/2023 17:35 (Moscow time).
The rounds are open and rated for everyone. You are given 9 problems, no subtasks or interactive problems, and you have 3 hours to solve them. It is recommended to read all problems. The statements were made as briefly and clearly as we could. Enjoy the contest!
The scoring will be announced later.
Sincerely thanks to:
- 74TrAkToR, for a long-term, tough and perfect coordination.
- qzhwlzy, for writing and polishing statements and tutorials, and sparky ideas of the problem.
- jiangtaizhe001, for helping me a lot in preparation!
- 275307894a and A_zjzj, for providing wonderful problems and solutions for some problems.
- carnation13, willy108, NemanjaSo2005 and Iridescent2020 for useful suggestions to the problems.
- NemanjaSo2005, Iridescent2020, 1000--7, WGYHMFkZyA02, xiongyushun, dorijanlendvaj, AlexLuchianov, Gary2005, SSerxhs, RUSH_D_CAT, Lavine, Kieray, Alice114514, Atziluth, Depth_First_Search, OdtreePrincess, A_zjzj, _WD_, 275307894a, Electric_Field, carnation13, Hanriver, some_idiot, willy108 and Isla81920, for testing the contest and giving useful feedback.
- MikeMirzayanov, for the great systems Codeforces and Polygon.
Thanks to Vaticle, winners will get awesome prizes!
Cash and Swag Prizes
- 1st place: 500 Euros
- 2nd place: 250 Euros
- 3rd place: 100 Euros
- Top 50: TypeDB hoodie, t-shirt and stickers
- Random 50 of 51-250: TypeDB t-shirt and stickers
About Vaticle & TypeDB
Vaticle is a team of people driven to empower engineers to solve complex problems. We are the creators of the strongly-typed database, TypeDB, and its query language, TypeQL. You can find out more about our work from another announcement post, interview post, our website and GitHub pages. You can also apply directly to our team using the button below: