Hello! Codeforces Round 913 (Div. 3) will start at Dec/05/2023 17:35 (Moscow time). You will be offered 6-8 problems with expected difficulties to compose an interesting competition for participants with ratings up to 1600. However, all of you who wish to take part and have a rating of 1600 or higher, can register for the round unofficially.
The round will be hosted by rules of educational rounds (extended ICPC). Thus, solutions will be judged on preliminary tests during the round, and after the round, it will be a 12-hour phase of open hacks.
You will be given 6-8 problems and 2 hours and 15 minutes to solve them.
Note that the penalty for the wrong submission in this round is 10 minutes.
Remember that only the trusted participants of the third division will be included in the official standings table. As it is written by link, this is a compulsory measure for combating unsporting behavior. To qualify as a trusted participant of the third division, you must:
- take part in at least five rated rounds (and solve at least one problem in each of them)
- do not have a point of 1900 or higher in the rating.
Regardless of whether you are a trusted participant of the third division or not, if your rating is less than 1600, then the round will be rated for you.
Part of the problems in this round were in the Cyprus Programming Challenge. If you participated in it, please refrain from participating in this round.
We would like to thank:
- peltorator, FairyWinx for red testing.
- Vladithur, Valters07 for yellow testing.
- stefanbalaz2, FBI, SlavicG, flamestorm, SashaT9, mesanu, trainerherp, Ush1su for purple testing.
- dan_dolmatov, Yousef.Osama for blue testing.
- Sergey140146659, Pa_sha, garysun2 for cyan testing.