Hello CodeForces Community!
To get the month of March off to a great start, I would like to invite you to Chef’s March Long Challenge 2018! With questions spread across ten days, this contest will let you have an active competitive programming routine.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter: bciobanu(Bogdan Ciobanu), Fekete(Ivan Fekete), jtnydv25(Jatin Yadav), vipsharmavip(Vipul Sharma), kingofbugs(Hrudai Pabbisetty), avada__kedavra(Shivangi Gupta), PraveenDhinwa(Praveen Dhinwa)
- Problem Tester: triveni (Triveni Mahatha)
- Problem Editorialist: adkroxx (Adarsh Kumar)
- Statement verifier: Xellos ( Jakub Safin) and arjunarul(Arjun Arul)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 2nd March 2018 (1500 hrs) to 12th March 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/MARCH18
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu.
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Hope to see you participating!!