I want to solve different contests to learn a new language (Kotlin), but I have a busy shedule (and cannot write regular contests in suitable time), so the only way for me is to train using virtual contests.
There is a great variety of contests on Codeforces (thanks to Mike!) and consequently it is not easy to decide which contests to solve.
I love random, but I have a better idea. Let's make the list of anime-themed contests!
But I need your help (in comments) to find them all...
List of anime-themed contests (the list is updating):
- Div. 2 Round 418 (Monogatari series)
- Div. 1 and Div. 2 Round 419 (Kin-iro Mosaic series)
- Div. 2 Round 420 (Steins;Gate)
- Div. 1 and Div. 2 Round 449 (What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?)
- Div. 1 and Div. 2 Round 336 (One Punch Man)
- Div. 1 and Div. 2 Round 309 (Ouran Koukou Host Club)
- Div. 2 Round 439 (Monogatari series)
- Div. 1 and Div. 2 Round 259 (My little pony)
- Div. 1 and Div. 2 Round 406 (Rick and Morty)
- Div. 1 and Div. 2 Round 426 (Slastyona)