We will hold Toyota Programming Contest 2023 Spring Qual A（AtCoder Beginner Contest 288）.
- Contest URL: https://atcoder.jp/contests/abc288
- Start Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20230204T2100&p1=248
- Duration: 100 minutes
- Number of Tasks: 8
- Writer: leaf1415, cn449, chokudai, nok0, PCTprobability, m_99
- Tester: kyopro_friends, math957963
- Rated range: ~ 1999
The point values will be 100-200-300-400-500-500-600-600. Since this contest is used as a qualification round for a local event, the style of problems is modified a bit.
- Up to task C is usual.
- (the style of tasks D-Ex in this contest) is between (the style of tasks D-Ex in usual ABC) and (the style of earlier tasks in usual ARC).
- Tasks in the middle of this contest are slightly harder than usual. Later tasks are not too difficult.
We are looking forward to your participation!