I was unable to find a simple yet powerful CP setup for my needs, so I decided to create one myself. I hope someone will find this useful.
This setup uses C++ in VSCode with debugging support for users in Windows and Ubuntu.
- VSCode ready to use out of the box (Only windows users need to correct MinGW installation path).
.\windows-reset.batin Windows or
./ubuntu-reset.shin Ubuntu to reset the
.cppfiles automatically take input from
input.txtand output to
output.txtin the same folder. No need for complicated
- Leverage powerful features of VSCode:
- Step Through Debugging (Execute the code line by line, Hover over variables to get values)
- Debug Console (View any object i.e. map, set, vector or any complex object)
- Zen Mode (Utilize your screen to the fullest)
Please feel free to post Issues/Suggestions at the Github Repository.