Grimoire of Code, the official Competitive Programming club of IIT Kharagpur, is happy to invite everyone to take part in Codeforces Round 819 (Div. 1 + Div. 2) and Grimoire of Code Annual Contest 2022 which will take place on Sep/06/2022 17:35 (Moscow time). This round will be rated for everyone.
You will be given 8 problems and 2 hours 15 minutes to solve them.
We'd like to thank all the people who made this round possible:
- Artyom123 for their supercalifragilisticexpialidocious coordination + Russian translations!
- shivansh1102 for being the one and only leamder. No, "leamder" is not a typo
- harsh639 and rishit3234 for behind-the-scenes work and proposing tasks that did not make it to the final problemset.
- All of our testers: AwakeAnay, TimeWarp101, naman1601, preyam, fugazi, kasparovian, amul_agrawal, TheOneYouWant, AlbertoTDNeto, thenymphsofdelphi, physics0523, Um_nik, Absyarka, MayankAg, hackerbhaiya, Pratyush1606, sqrt_pi, for testing and providing useful feedback.
- MikeMirzayanov for great platforms Codeforces and Polygon.
We hope everyone will enjoy the contest.
See you on the leaderboard!
About Grimoire of Code:
Grimoire of Code is the official Competitive Programming club of IIT Kharagpur created by and for competitive programming enthusiasts. We promote competitive programming culture in our college, and provide a forum for interested minds to discuss their thoughts and ideas. We also conduct mock coding rounds for placements and internships in Indian colleges.
You can check out our Facebook page here.
You can check out the problems from last year's Annual Contest here.
UPD1: The contest duration has been extended to 2 hours 15 minutes.
UPD2: Score distribution: $$$500-1000-1500-2000-2250-2750-3250-3500$$$
UPD3: Congratulations to the winners!
(editorial for F will be added soon) It is now added.
UPD5: The contest is unrated due to problem copying. Details.