- CopyAction now regenerates output file
- Support for inline inlining for topcoder
- Support for WSL
- Support CLion 2020.1
- Support CLion 2019.1
- Auto switching to a file when changing task
- Auto selecting task when changing a file
JHelper is plugin for writing contests in C++. You may inline code from your own prewritten library so that you can submit only used code. Besides, it allows to test on tests you've added. it's planned that you'll be able to parse a problem/contest and have all samples tests automatically added.
It's available for CLion
Plugin is completely free. IDE price is 89$/year, but it's free for students, have 30-days free trial and often you can use EAP(smth like beta)-versions for free.
You may download the plugin using JetBrains plugin repository or manually from their site
Some explanations how to use that on wiki. Fell free to ask what is unclear.
Please post bugs and feature requests here or in bug tracker.
Your contributions are also welcome. Possible ways to contribute:
- Post bugs or feature requests
- Make wiki more understandable
- Implement something and create pull request.
It's still possible to make it multilingual (I mean add another programming languages). I am open to discuss that.