We're going to host a new contest at csacademy.com. Round #72 will take place on Wednesday, 07/March/2017 15:05 (UTC). This contest will be a Div1 + Div2, with 7 tasks of varying difficulty that need to be solved in 2 hours.
We are glad to have ko_osaga as a problem setter.
Recently, Facebook has reintroduced the possibility of recurring events. If you choose "Interested" here, you will be notified before each round we organise from now on.
- You will have to solve 7 tasks in 2 hours.
- There will be full feedback throughout the entire contest.
- Tasks will not have partial scoring, so you need to pass all test cases for a solution to count (ACM-ICPC-style).
- Tasks will have dynamic scores. According to the number of users that solve a problem the score will vary between 100 and 1000.
- Besides the score, each user will also get a penalty that is going to be used as a tie breaker.
We're going to award the following prizes:
- First place: 100$
- Second place: 50$
About the penalty system:
- Computed using the following formula: the minute of the last accepted solution + the penalty for each solved task. The penalty for a solved task is equal to log2 (no_of_submissions) * 5.
- Solutions that don't compile or don't pass the example test cases are ignored.
- Once you solve a task you can still resubmit. All the following solutions will be ignored for both the score and the penalty.
If you find any bugs please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org