Greetings Codeforces community!
CodeChef presents the April Lunchtime sponsored by ShareChat. This is a 3-hour contest designed for school students, but all programmers are welcome to participate. Don’t forget that our problems are available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
ShareChat — India’s fastest growing social network is seeking both interns and full-time employees to join their dynamic team. Job opportunities are open to programmers across the world and internship opportunities are exclusively aimed at final year B.Tech students who have already been placed and looking forward to gaining startup experience. Don’t forget that you must participate in the contest to be eligible for internships and full-time jobs. Visit the contest page for more details.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), Farhod_Farmon (Farhod Khakimiyon), Kerim.K (Kerim Kochekov)
- Tester: RedNextCentury (Joud Zouzou)
- Editorialist: taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Mediocrity (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
Start Date & Time: 27th April 2019 (1930 hrs) to 27th April 2019 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME71
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 Indian and top 10 Global school students from rank list will receive certificates and CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/t/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie/7344. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to [email protected])