Greetings Codeforces Community!
You are invited to CodeChef’s August Cook-Off. This is a 2.5-hour coding competition featuring 5 problems and it’s open to programmers across the globe. The contest problems will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin, and Vietnamese.
In addition, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in the CodeChef's contests, you can share them here. Looking forward to seeing your participation in yet another exciting monthly contest! Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), Erfan.aa (Erfan Alimohammadi), I-Love-Islam (Rami Alssadaqa), Atreus (Abolfazl Soltani), Reza_H (Reza Ashtiani)
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Tester: teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy)
- Editorialist: Taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Mandarin Translator: UoA_ZQC (Qingchuan Zhang)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
Start Date & Time: 18th August 2019 (2130 hrs) to 19th August 2019 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
Contest link: https://codechef.com/COOK109
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and top 10 performers in Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/t/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie/7344 (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope to see you participating!!