Hello again, Codeforces!
Some information about the round:
- Rated for all participants!
- 3 hours!
- No subtasks!
- There will be an interactive problem in this round. You can read the guide for interactive problems here
- Editorial will be published right after the system testing
All problems in this round were prepared by us, antontrygubO_o and mhq. We worked on this round for a long time and tried to make all the problems very interesting. We hope that you will enjoy the round!
We would like to thank:
- arsijo for coordination of the round
- Mediocrity for the idea of solution of one problem
- gepardo for useful discussions of the problems
- farmersrice, Danylo99, 300iq, burstintotears, danya.smelskiy, _overrated_, Jeel_Vaishnav, stanislav.bezkorovainyi, shoemakerjo, spar5h, RomaWhite, Juve45, Stepavly, Supermagzzz, WhaleVomit, AdvancerMan, Andres_Alumets, cute_hater for testing and invaluable advices. If this a record number of testers? O_o
- MikeMirzayanov for great systems Codeforces and Polygon
- Entire Codeforces community for making this year so fun!
The number of the problems and point distribution will be announced shortly before the round (or earlier).
Good luck and have fun!
UPD2: The last contest of the decade on Codeforces will feature 9 problems .
500 — 1000 — 1500 — 2000 — 2750 — 3250 — 3750 — 4000 — 4500
Congratulations to winners: