Riichi...Tsumo! 2 han 2000 points!
Hi! Have you ever heard of the game called Mahjong Soul? It is a Japanese Mahjong game that is famous for the adorable characters.
We are excited to invite you to take part in Codeforces Round #635, where you can help the characters in trouble. This round will be held on 15.04.2020 17:35 (Московское время). Most importantly, it is rated for both divisions!
Each division will be given 6 problems and you will have 2.5 hours to solve them. An interactive problem may be found in this round. If you are not familiar with interactive problems, you can learn about them here.
Also thanks to the following testers:
Good luck to all the participants! Oh, one more thing, you can enjoy Mahjong Soul here!
UPD 1: The scoring distribution will be:
- Div.1: 500 — 750 — 1500 — 2250 — (1750 + 1500) — 3250
- Div.2: 500 — 1000 — 1500 — 1750 — 2500 — 3250
UPD 2: Protips:
- There will be a sticker in each problem statement except 1F. If you are not interested in the story of the characters, you can skip the sentences above the stickers.
UPD 3: Congratulations to the winners!
- boboniu (First to solve 1E!)
- maroonrk (First to solve 1F!)
- Golovanov399 (First to solve 1B!)
- Endagorion (First to solve 1D!)
- Bojangles (First to solve 2E!)
- 18101130I3 (First to solve 2C!)
UPD 4: Thank you all for joining us! Editorial is out!