I'm very glad to invite you to Codeforces Round #639 (Div. 1) and Codeforces Round #639 (Div. 2). This contest will take place on May/06/2020 17:35 (Moscow time). In both divisions, you will have 2 hours 15 minutes to solve 6 problems. The score distribution will be announced closer to the start of the contest.
Of course, this round would not be possible without the help of many people, who I'd like to thank:
- isaf27, for coordinating this round, and helping with solution ideas.
- My ICPC teammates Kuroni and strongoier, and coach cnh355, for encouraging me to pursue competitive programming. In particular, I'd like to thank Kuroni for being so spectacularly bad that a barely-orange user like myself actually has a place on our team.
- 300iq, antontrygubO_o, Sexpert, ffao, fpc_coder, gamegame, Kuroni, doflamingo, McDic, richzli, and VilgefortzOfRoggeveen for testing and providing valuable feedback.
- KAN for checking the problem statements, making them even clearer.
- MikeMirzayanov for providing the Codeforces and
I've done my best to write clear problem statements and strong pretests. Don't forget to read all problems, and I hope you enjoy the round. Good luck!
Because I know you all have so many questions, I have compiled an FAQ:
- Q: Is it rated?
- A: Yes.
Here is the score distribution.
Div. 1: 500 — 1000 — 1500 — 1750 — 2500 — 2500
Div. 2: 500 — 1000 — 1500 — 2000 — 2500 — 2750
UPD Unfortunately, this contest is delayed due to problems in the Codeforces system. It is temporarily scheduled, but I will update this announcement when a final decision on scheduling has been made. It is sad that my contest is delayed, but let's be grateful that the issue was detected early instead of arising in the middle of the round. On the bright side, this may be the earliest announced score distribution in Codeforces history.
UPD The final decision on scheduling is to keep it as is. The contest will take place on May/06/2020 17:35 (Moscow time).
UPD Unfortunately due to the long queue and other issues, the contest is unrated. There was also a bug that gave us trouble in answering your questions. I'm sorry if you asked a question that went unanswered for a long time. I promise we did our best to answer as many questions as we could! Despite all the problems, I hope you enjoyed the problemset!