UPD: You can predownload tests as an encrypted zip-archive by the links https://test1.codeforces.com/icpc-challenge-2020-tests.zip or https://test4.codeforces.com/icpc-challenge-2020-tests.zip (~80MB). The password is
Announcing the ICPC Graph Mining Challenge, Powered by Huawei and brought to you by ICPC U. Graphs are a powerful mechanism for representing many aspects of our daily lives, from mobile call routing to disease tracking. Answering various graph-related questions enables solutions to some of the most challenging, modern problems. The ICPC Challenge presents a problem from some area in computing. The area and problem style may be very different from the standard ICPC problems. Previous contests included new programming languages, multi-agents, parallel programming, etc. The ICPC Challenge provides a platform for ICPC to experiment with new problem types. It also provides participants with experience in some new area and problem type.
The ICPC Graph Mining Challenge will take place online during ICPC Day Zero on 27 June, 2020, 11:00-14:00 UTC. This round is unrated for all participants. Day Zero is a celebration of the 2020 ICPC World Finals, hosted by the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT). Everybody is welcome to participate. This is an individual competition. Participants will be divided into three groups: 2020 ICPC World Finals Contestant, 2020 ICPC World Finals Coach (includes co-coaches), and Participants. The 2020 ICPC World Finals Contestants and Coaches with the best graph solutions will be recognized as ICPC Challenge Winners. The top-scoring participants will also receive great prizes.
Both rounds are unrated for all participants
Huawei will provide prizes to the 12 winners in each group accordingly:
- Group 1: 3 hour Challenge — ICPC 2020 World Finalists
- Group 2: 3 hour Challenge — ICPC Coaches and Co-Coaches
- Group 3: 3 hour Challenge — All participants
|Group 1-3 Winners||Quantity per place||Prize|
|ICPC Challenge / 1-4th place||1||HUAWEI P40 PRO|
|ICPC Challenge / 5-8th place||1||HUAWEI MATEPAD PRO LTE|
|ICPC Challenge / 9-12th place||1||HUAWEI WATCH GT 2E|
Each participant may win at most one prize for this Challenge.
All participants must agree to follow the 2020 ICPC Graph Mining Challenge Rules.
- Read and agree to follow the rules.
- Create a Codeforces account if you don’t already have one.
- Associate your Codeforces account with your ICPC account if you have one. Though optional, this is necessary if you want to compete as a 2020 ICPC World Finalist or Coach.
- Register for the contest here.
- Please, make sure to complete the Warm-up at least 24 hours before the event to test your access, etc.
- There will be large input files. They will be available here at least 24 hours in advance. We recommend you to download them before the event.
- Go here at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the contest.
Good luck to all participants!